Dean Estate Agents Ltd have prepared the information within this website/brochure with infinite care. It is intended to be indicative rather than definitive, without a guarantee of accuracy. Before you act upon any information provided, we request that you satisfy yourself about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Photographs used for advertising purposes may not necessarily be the most recent photographs, although every effort is made to update photographs at the earliest opportunity. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Energy Performance Certificates are supplied to us via a third Party and we do not accept responsibility for the content within such reports. You will be asked to complete and sign an acceptance agreement form stating that you have viewed the property you wish to rent, that we have confirmed the rental payments due and on which date, to confirm that you understand that the services supplied are either mains supplied, septic tank, oil central heating, propane gas, solid fuel and/or private supply. All application fees made payable to Dean Estate Agents Lettings are Non-refundable. Confirmation of Tenancy is by means of a signed Tenancy Agreement and/or a deposit being lodged with Dean Estate Agents Lettings. Through Dean Estate Agents website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Dean Estate Agents Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Viewings: You are advised to contact the agent on the day of viewing to ensure that the appointment is confirmed or if you are unable to meet your appointment.
The Holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to Dean Estate Agents Lettings Ltd. This fee will not be returned if you withdraw for any reason or we receive unsatisfactory references. It will be returned if the Landlord withdraws from the let (other than if unsatisfactory references are received) and will be returned by cheque issued by Dean Estate Agents. Note: Dean Estate Agents Lettings may not be the sole agent and the Landlord may receive other offers.
This application cannot be processed until all tenants have submitted their full information on the reference application forms. The references will be undertaken by a referencing company and/or us (Dean Estate Agents Lettings) who will contact your Employer, Landlord and conduct a credit search. Bonuses and overtime may not be taken into account. Dean Estate Agents Ltd cannot enter into any discussion or correspondence concerning replies to references or any application that has been declined.
If your application is successful you will have to pay the remaining security deposit of 4 weeks to add to the already received holding deposit. The deposit is held by a recognized body known as the Deposit Protection Service. The deposit will not be returned until the end of the tenancy and only then, provided your rent is paid in full, all household bills are paid in full, and the property is returned to us to our satisfaction.
Covid-19 Viewing Guidelines
1. Please ensure you have viewed our marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one), as well as the location marker and/or street views.
2. Only 2 people from the same household are able to view at the same time and we ask politely that no children attend.
3. You will have to wear your own face mask and, on most occasions, remove shoes upon entry. We are unable to provide face masks.
4. The viewing will be touchless with doors left open and we will maintain a minimum 2 metre distance as much as possible.
5. Viewings are limited to 30 minutes.
6. If you are feeling unwell prior to the appointment, please make arrangements to cancel and inform us as soon as possible.
7. Printed brochures will not be provided but can be emailed or downloaded.
8. Questions and answers will take place by phone following the viewing or at a time to suit.
Price allocated for pets £825.00