The accommodation comprises the following, all measurements are approximate:
The property is approached via a Upvc double glazed door into:
With oak effect flooring, fusebox and sealed unit double glazed window.
11' 8'' x 11' 6'' (3.55m x 3.50m):
Front aspect with sealed unit double glazed window, panelled radiator, wall shelving, coved ceiling, TV point, smoke alarm and archway to:
10' 6'' x 5' 3'' (3.20m x 1.60m):
Base and eye level units, drawers, rolled edge worktop surfaces, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, electric cooker point, appliance space, wall-mounted gas fired Vaillant combi boiler, carbon monoxide alarm, oak effect flooring, strip-light and sealed unit double glazed window.
From the lounge is a staircase to:
First Floor Landing:
Doors to bedroom and bathroom, power point and access into loft space.
11' 7'' x 10' 9'' (3.53m x 3.27m):
Front aspect with sealed unit double glazed window, panelled radiator and two separate built-in cupboards/wardrobe.
Coloured suite comprising W.C, wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over and folding shower screen; corner shelving, wall mirror, wall heater, electric shaver point with light, medicine cabinet and extractor fan.
To the front of the property, one will find a lawned area, shrubs, outside light, behind the entrance porch is a storage cupboard with electric meter; side path providing access to the off road parking space and further path leading to the lower garden, which is fully fenced and lawned. Please note the rear garden is not attached to the property.
Covid-19 Viewing Guidelines:
1. Please ensure you have viewed our marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one), as well as the location marker and/or street views.
2. Only 2 people from the same household are able to view at the same time and we ask politely that no children attend.
3. You will have to wear your own face mask and, on most occasions, remove shoes upon entry. We are unable to provide face masks.
4. The viewing will be touchless with doors left open and we will maintain a minimum 2 metre distance as much as possible.
5. Viewings are limited to 30 minutes.
6. If you are feeling unwell prior to the appointment, please make arrangements to cancel and inform us as soon as possible.
7. Printed brochures will not be provided but can be emailed or downloaded.
8. Questions and answers will take place by phone following the viewing or at a time to suit.
The Holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to Dean Estate Agents Lettings Ltd. This fee will not be returned if you withdraw for any reason or we receive unsatisfactory references. It will be returned if the Landlord withdraws from the let (other than if unsatisfactory references are received) and will be returned by cheque issued by Dean Estate Agents. Note: Dean Estate Agents Lettings may not be the sole agent and the Landlord may receive other offers.
This application cannot be processed until all tenants have submitted their full information on the reference application forms. The references will be undertaken by a referencing company and/or us (Dean Estate Agents Lettings) who will contact your Employer, Landlord and conduct a credit search. Bonuses and overtime may not be taken into account. Dean Estate Agents Ltd cannot enter into any discussion or correspondence concerning replies to references or any application that has been declined.
If your application is successful you will have to pay the remaining security deposit of 4 weeks to add to the already received holding deposit. The deposit is held by a recognized body known as the Deposit Protection Service. The deposit will not be returned until the end of the tenancy and only then, provided your rent is paid in full, all household bills are paid in full, and the property is returned to us to our satisfaction.