The accommodation comprises the following, all measurements are approximate:
The property is approached via a Upvc double glazed door with side panel to:
With tiled floor and door to:
With panelled radiator, coved ceiling and door to garage.
With W.C, wash hand basin and double glazed window.
13' 4'' x 9' 0'' (4.06m x 2.74m):
Sliding double glazed door to conservatory, panelled radiator, coved ceiling and double glazed window to side aspect.
Double glazed conservatory with sliding patio doors to outside and views across the grounds towards the River.
17' 5'' x 13' 0'' (5.30m x 3.96m):
Large sliding patio doors with views, open fire and double panelled radiator.
15' 0'' x 10' 5'' (4.57m x 3.17m):
Base and eye level units, rolled edge worktop surfaces, electric hob, oil boiler, panelled radiator and strip light.
With panelled radiator, smoke alarm, cupboard and access into loft space.
13' 0'' x 11' 3'' (3.96m x 3.43m):
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, panelled radiator and two built-in double wardrobes.
10' 2'' x 9' 1'' (3.10m x 2.77m):
Double glazed window, panelled radiator and built-in double wardrobe.
With W.C, wash hand basin and bath, tiled walls and panelled radiator.
The property is situated in an elevated location north of the plot, looking down towards the River.
The grounds are mostly lawned, an abundance of trees throughout, stone walling, wooden sheds and a redundant stone cottage, which we assume would have been the former residential home which has now been replaced by the current bungalow.
The gardens adjoin the riverside by some 120 meters or so and have we believe the benefit of fishing rights, however, please check with the relevant authority to confirm such rights.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
Dean Estate Agents Ltd have prepared the information within this website/brochure with infinite care. It is intended to be indicative rather than definitive, without a guarantee of accuracy. Before you act upon any information provided, we request that you satisfy yourself about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. These details do not constitute any part of any Offer, Contract or Tenancy Agreement.
Photographs used for advertising purposes may not necessarily be the most recent photographs, although every effort is made to update photographs at the earliest opportunity. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. All photographic images are under the ownership of Dean Estate Agents Ltd and therefore Dean Estate Agents retain the copyright. You must obtain permission from the owner of the images to reproduce them.
Energy Performance Certificates are supplied to us via a third Party and we do not accept responsibility for the content within such reports.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Dean Estate Agents Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
As with leasehold property or new build development sites, you are likely to be responsible for management charges and/or ground rent or a contribution to the development service charge.
You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and, in addition, you will also need to check the remaining length of any lease before you complete a mortgage application form.
You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase or incurring costs.
You are advised to contact the agent on the day of viewing to ensure that the appointment is confirmed or if you are unable to meet your appointment.
Tenure: We are advised freehold.
EPC Rating - E
We await approval from the seller of this brochure and details, please contact Dean Estate Agents for an updated brochure when available.
Covid-19 Viewing Guidelines:
1. Please ensure you have viewed our marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one), as well as the location marker and/or street views.
2. Only 2 people from the same household are able to view at the same time and we ask politely that no children attend.
3. You will have to wear your own face mask and, on most occasions, remove shoes upon entry. We are unable to provide face masks.
4. The viewing will be touchless with doors left open and we will maintain a minimum 2 metre distance as much as possible.
5. Viewings are limited to 30 minutes.
6. If you are feeling unwell prior to the appointment, please make arrangements to cancel and inform us as soon as possible.
7. Printed brochures will not be provided but can be emailed or downloaded.
8. Questions and answers will take place by phone following the viewing or at a time to suit.
For Sale by Tender notes to buyers:
The chosen method of sale is to offer the property to all interested parties with a date in which to produce your written offer to purchase Wyelands Bungalow. There are a number of questions below which will need answers and enable us as agents to approach the seller for their informed consideration.
Please note that the property will be fully cleared prior to completion although the redundant stone cottage won’t be cleared as we are unsure of the structure being unsafe.
1. The date to submit your offer by is Wednesday 7th April, no later than 12:00pm.
2. This offer/bid is to be made to Dean Estate Agents Ltd - Mr Allan Wasley. The address is Dean Estate Agents Ltd, 24 Market Place, Coleford, Gloucestershire, GL16 8AE.
3. The full name/s, address and contact numbers of the buyer/s are to be supplied in the offer letter.
4. You may email any offer to firstname.lastname@example.org although you may wish to consider your offer to be private and in this respect, please make your written offer via sealed envelope which will be receipted by Dean Estate Agents and delivered to the seller on the afternoon of Wednesday7tht April.
5. The preferred method of offer is by sealed envelope, again addressed to Allan Wasley.
6. You are to make clear your financial status, whether you are relying upon financing from a third party, have a property to sell and if so, any chain details together with the contact information of your selling agent.
7. You must also confirm that you are aware of any selling conditions reported.
8. Please also confirm that subject to conveyancing matters being straightforward, your expected completion timescales.
9. A period of exclusivity will be offered to the successful bidder of 4 weeks after which the seller may re-consider re-marketing if no or little progress has been made to purchase this property.
10. The seller is under no obligation to accept the highest offer and due consideration will be given to all offers received via the agent. The more information received the better.
Costs - the liability to pay the agents fees is solely with the seller and buyers should be aware that their offer is to purchase property and not to pay any fees to the selling agent. Both parties to be responsible for their own legal conveyancing costs, unless otherwise agreed.
Offers - the sellers will inform the agent of the successful bidder as soon as possible and therefore a delay of several days is likely. Dean Estate Agents will inform all those that have offered of the outcome as soon as possible.
Please note that the seller is an Executor within a Law Firm and all correspondence is via email.
If you have any legal questions prior to making an offer, please email email@example.com and we will endeavour to provide an answer prior to Wednesday 7th April.