Return to Previous Page

Overstreet Green, Lydney £67,600

Sold STC
  • Overstreet Green
  • Overstreet Green
  • Overstreet Green
  • Overstreet Green
  • Overstreet Green
  • Overstreet Green
  • Overstreet Green
  • Overstreet Green
  • Overstreet Green
  • Overstreet Green
  • Overstreet Green
  • Overstreet Green
  • Overstreet Green
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.

  • NO ONWARD CHAIN
  • OFF ROAD PARKING
  • ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
  • WC ON EACH FLOOR
  • WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN & TRAIN STATION
  • THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
  • DOUBLE GLAZING
  • GAS CENTRAL HEATING

**SHARED OWNERSHIP** This property can be purchased under the Shared Ownership Scheme at 26% with Rent on the remaining 74% which is currently £405.47 PCM.

**This Spacious Property is Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN** Three Good Size Bedrooms, Downstairs WC, First Floor Bathroom, Second Floor WC, Spacious Lounge Dining Room, Well Equipped Kitchen, Off Road Parking to the Side, Side Gate accessing the Enclosed Rear Garden. Solar Panels. Walking Distance to Lydney Town, Train Station, Bathurst Park, Lydney Lake and Harbour and much more.

This property is situated in a convenient location on the edge of Lydney Town, close to the A48 for easy access to Chepstow, Bristol, Gloucester, M5 & M4, Close to the local Bus and Train Station. The Town Centre of Lydney, giving easy access to local shops and supermarkets, doctors surgery's, public houses and restaurants, leisure centre with swimming pool, gym etc, outdoor swimming pool, local bus routes, Church's & Chapels. Being situated in the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, there are many Woodland Walks, Woodland Cycle Tracks, River Walks & Lovely Countryside and much more.

Entrance Hallway:
Spacious entrance hall with patterned tiled ceramic flooring, a handy cloak cupboard to store coates, shoes and vacuum cleaner. Radiator, ceiling light and power points. Stairs to first floor, doors to Kitchen, WC and Lounge/Diner.

Lounge/Diner: (4.88m x 4.44m (16'0" x 14'6"))
A good size room having French doors to rear garden plus two windows to rear, wood effect flooring, two ceiling Velux windows, radiator, ceiling lights and power points.

Kitchen: (2.72m x 2.72m (8'11" x 8'11"))
Having a range of matching wall, base and drawer units and larder cupboard, window with front aspect, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, wall cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built in electric oven, four burner gas hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, space for larder fridge freezer, patterned ceramic tiled floor, radiator, ceiling light and power points.

W.C.: (2.08m x 1.45m (6'9" x 4'9"))
Wall mounted wash basin, low level WC, radiator, extractor fan, ceiling light and patterned tiled ceramic flooring.

First Floor Landing:
Window to rear, smoke detector, fitted carpet, stairs to second floor, doors to bedroom one and bathroom.

Bedroom One: (5.77m x 2.64m (18'11" x 8'7"))
Two windows with front and rear aspect, fitted carpet, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, ceiling light and power points.

Bathroom: (2.51m x 2.11m (8'2" x 6'11"))
Silver Birch wood effect flooring, bath with shower over and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, chrome ladder radiator, window to front, ceiling light and extractor fan.

Second Floor Landing:
Velux ceiling window, loft access hatch, storage cupboard, radiator, power points and ceiling light. Doors to bedrooms two and three and WC.

Bedroom Two: (4.93m x 2.13m (16'2" x 6'11"))
Fitted carpet, full length picture window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light and power points.

Bedroom Three: (2.77m x 2.44m (9'1" x 8'0"))
Fitted carpet, window to rear aspect with views across Lydney golf course, radiator, ceiling light and power points.

W.C.: (2.41m x 0.97m (7'10" x 3'2"))
Silver Birch wood effect flooring, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashback, low level WC, ceiling light and extractor fan.


EPC

Floorplans (Click to Enlarge)

Overstreet Green
Lydney, Gloucestershire GL15 5GG
County: Gloucestershire
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: 32812015
moneyshieldtpoTSI-ACdpsrightmovezoopla