The accommodation comprises the following, all measurements are approximate:
Stairs to first floor, radiator and Upvc double glazed door to front.
Low-level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan.
13' 7'' x 13' 3'' (4.14m x 4.04m):
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in under-stairs cupboard and door to:
9' 0'' x 8' 3'' (2.74m x 2.51m):
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and opening to:
9' 8'' x 7' 7'' (2.94m x 2.31m):
Re-fitted with cream fronted wall and base storage units, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splash-backs and double glazed door and window to rear.
First Floor Landing:
Access to loft and built-in cupboard with radiator and shelves.
14' 5'' (excluding wardrobe depth) x 9' 0'' (4.39m x 2.74m):
Built-in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to front.
13' 9'' x 9' 8'' (4.19m x 2.94m):
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
White suite comprising panel bath, low-level W.C, wash hand basin, part-tiled wall, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Decorative gravel area to the front. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a stepping stone path to rear gate access leading to the parking with space for 2 cars.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
Dean Estate Agents Ltd have prepared the information within this website/brochure with infinite care. It is intended to be indicative rather than definitive, without a guarantee of accuracy. Before you act upon any information provided, we request that you satisfy yourself about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. These details do not constitute any part of any Offer, Contract or Tenancy Agreement.
Photographs used for advertising purposes may not necessarily be the most recent photographs, although every effort is made to update photographs at the earliest opportunity. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. All photographic images are under the ownership of Dean Estate Agents Ltd and therefore Dean Estate Agents retain the copyright. You must obtain permission from the owner of the images to reproduce them.
Energy Performance Certificates are supplied to us via a third Party and we do not accept responsibility for the content within such reports.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Dean Estate Agents Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
As with leasehold property or new build development sites, you are likely to be responsible for management charges and/or ground rent or a contribution to the development service charge.
You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and, in addition, you will also need to check the remaining length of any lease before you complete a mortgage application form.
You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase or incurring costs.
You are advised to contact the agent on the day of viewing to ensure that the appointment is confirmed or if you are unable to meet your appointment.
Tenure: We are advised freehold.
EPC Rating - C
We await approval from the seller of this brochure and details, please contact Dean Estate Agents for an updated brochure when available.
Covid-19 Viewing Guidelines:
1. Please ensure you have viewed our marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one), as well as the location marker and/or street views.
2. Only 2 people from the same household are able to view at the same time and we ask politely that no children attend.
3. You will have to wear your own face mask and, on most occasions, remove shoes upon entry. We are unable to provide face masks.
4. The viewing will be touchless with doors left open and we will maintain a minimum 2 metre distance as much as possible.
5. Viewings are limited to 30 minutes.
6. If you are feeling unwell prior to the appointment, please make arrangements to cancel and inform us as soon as possible.
7. Printed brochures will not be provided but can be emailed or downloaded.
8. Questions and answers will take place by phone following the viewing or at a time to suit.