11' 4'' x 11' 2'' (3.45m x 3.40m)
Door to front, window to front
11' 2'' x 8' 7'' (3.40m x 2.61m)
Window to rear, stairs to first floor
11' 2'' x 11' 3'' (3.40m x 3.43m)
window to front
9' 0'' x 8' 0'' (2.74m x 2.44m)
Window to rear
Lawn gardens to front and side.
Consumer Protection against Unfair Trading Regulations
Covid-19 Viewing Guidelines
1 - Please ensure you have viewed our marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker and/or street views.
2 - Only 2 people from the same household are able to view at the same time and we ask politely that no children attend.
3 - You will have to wear your own face mask and on most occasions remove shoes upon entry. We are unable to provide face masks.
4 - The viewing will be touchless with doors left open and we will maintain a minimum 2 meter distance as much as possible.
5 - Viewings are limited to 30 minutes.
6. - If you are feeling unwell prior to the appointment, please make arrangements to cancel and inform us asap.
7. - Printed brochures will not be provided but can be emailed or downloaded.
8. - Questions and Answers will take place by phone following the viewing or at a time to suit.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
Dean Estate Agents Ltd have prepared the information within this website/brochure with infinite care. It is intended to be indicative rather than definitive, without a guarantee of accuracy. Before you act upon any information provided, we request that you satisfy yourself about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. These details do not constitute any part of any Offer, Contract or Tenancy Agreement.
Photographs used for advertising purposes may not necessarily be the most recent photographs, although every effort is made to update photographs at the earliest opportunity. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. All photographic images are under the ownership of Dean Estate Agents Ltd and therefore Dean Estate Agents retain the copyright. You must obtain permission from the owner of the images to reproduce them.
Energy Performance Certificates are supplied to us via a third Party and we do not accept responsibility for the content within such reports.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Dean Estate Agents Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
You are advised to contact the agent on the day of viewing to ensure that the appointment is confirmed or if you are unable to meet your appointment.
Tenure: We are advised freehold.
EPC Rating - TBC
For Sale by Tender notes for buyers -
The chosen method of sale is to offer the property to all interested parties with a date in which to produce your written offer to purchase 32 Dockham Road. There are a number of questions below which will need answers and enable us as agents to approach the seller for their informed consideration.
1. The date to submit your offer by is Thursday 13th May, no later than 12:00pm.
2. This offer/bid is to be made to Dean Estate Agents Ltd - Mrs Sharon Vickers. The address is Dean Estate Agents Ltd, 4A Dockham Road, Cinderford, GL14 2AQ.
3. The full name/s, address and contact numbers of the buyer/s are to be supplied in the offer letter.
4. You may email any offer to email@example.com although you may wish to consider your offer to be private and in this respect, please make your written offer via sealed envelope which will be receipted by Dean Estate Agents and delivered to the seller on the afternoon of Thursday 13th April.
5. The preferred method of offer is by sealed envelope, again addressed to Sharon Vickers.
6. You are to make clear your financial status, whether you are relying upon financing from a third party, have a property to sell and if so, any chain details together with the contact information of your selling agent.
7. You must also confirm that you are aware of any selling conditions reported.
8. Please also confirm that subject to conveyancing matters being straightforward, your expected completion timescales.
9. The seller is under no obligation to accept the highest offer and due consideration will be given to all offers received via the agent. The more information received the better.
Costs - the liability to pay the agents fees is solely with the seller and buyers should be aware that their offer is to purchase property and not to pay any fees to the selling agent. Both parties to be responsible for their own legal conveyancing costs, unless otherwise agreed.
Offers - the sellers will inform the agent of the successful bidder as soon as possible and therefore a delay of several days is likely. Dean Estate Agents will inform all those that have offered of the outcome as soon as possible.