The accommodation comprises the following, all measurements are approximate:
With night storage heater.
13' 9'' x 8' 11'' (4.19m x 2.72m):
Front aspect with Upvc double glazed window, night storage heater and tiled fireplace.
12' 6'' x 8' 4'' (3.81m x 2.54m):
Base and eye level units, drawers, rolled edge worktop surfaces, single drainer sink unit, night storage heater, access into loft space, double glazed window to rear and door to:
15' 11'' x 4' 9'' (4.85m x 1.45m):
With doors to front and rear, power and lighting and windows.
12' 3'' x 8' 9'' (3.73m x 2.66m):
Front aspect with double glazed window.
11' 0'' x 8' 11'' (3.35m x 2.72m):
Rear aspect with double glazed window.
With W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and double glazed window.
The gardens are vast (210ft x 70ft) and comprise lawns, shrubs, hedged and fenced boundaries, detached garage and off road parking for numerous vehicles.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
Dean Estate Agents Ltd have prepared the information within this website/brochure with infinite care. It is intended to be indicative rather than definitive, without a guarantee of accuracy. Before you act upon any information provided, we request that you satisfy yourself about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. These details do not constitute any part of any Offer, Contract or Tenancy Agreement.
Photographs used for advertising purposes may not necessarily be the most recent photographs, although every effort is made to update photographs at the earliest opportunity. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. All photographic images are under the ownership of Dean Estate Agents Ltd and therefore Dean Estate Agents retain the copyright. You must obtain permission from the owner of the images to reproduce them.
Energy Performance Certificates are supplied to us via a third Party and we do not accept responsibility for the content within such reports.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Dean Estate Agents Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
You are advised to contact the agent on the day of viewing to ensure that the appointment is confirmed or if you are unable to meet your appointment.
Tenure: We are advised freehold.
EPC Rating - F
We await approval from the seller of this brochure and details, please contact Dean Estate Agents for an updated brochure when available.
For Sale By Tender:
The chosen method of sale is to offer the property to all interested parties with a date in which to produce your written offer to purchase Rosecroft. There are a number of questions below which will need answers and enable us as agents to approach the seller for their informed consideration.
1. The date to submit your offer by is Friday 20th November 2020, no later than 12:00pm.
2. This offer/bid is to be made to Dean Estate Agents Ltd - Mr Allan Wasley. The address is Dean Estate Agents Ltd, 24 Market Place, Coleford, Gloucestershire. GL16 8AE.
3. The full names, address and contact numbers of the buyers are to be supplied in the offer letter.
4. You may email any offer to email@example.com although you may wish to consider your offer to be private and in this respect, please make your written offer via sealed envelope which will be receipted by Dean Estate Agents and delivered to the seller on the afternoon of Friday 20th November.
5. The preferred method of offer is by sealed envelope, again made to Allan Wasley.
6. You are to make clear your financial status, whether you are relying upon financing from a third party, have a property to sell and if so, any chain details together with the contact information of your selling agent.
7. You must also confirm that you are aware of the selling condition relating to potential planning in excess of 2 detached dwellings, the seller will look to place an uplift clause on the property if 3planning consent is granted for 3 or more dwellings. To be discussed at offer stage.
8. Please also confirm that subject to conveyancing matters being straightforward, your expected completion timescales.
9. A period of exclusivity will be offered to the successful bidder of 4 weeks after which the seller may re-consider re-marketing if no or little progress has been made to purchase this property.
10. The seller is under no obligation to accept the highest offer and due consideration will be given to all offers received in writing via the agent. The more information received the better.
Costs - the liability to pay the agents fees is solely with the seller and buyers should be aware that their offer is to purchase property and not to pay any fees to the selling agent. Both parties to be responsible for their own legal conveyancing costs, unless otherwise agreed.
Offers - the sellers will inform the agent of the successful bidder as soon as possible and therefore a delay of several days is likely. Dean Estate Agents will inform all those that have offered of the outcome as soon as possible.