Building Plot – Guide Price of £70,000
Outline planning permission has been granted after appeal to build a house/bungalow on land opposite 40 Sparrow Hill, Coleford, Gloucestershire, GL16 8AT, in accordance with the terms of the application,
Ref: P0708/17/OUT, dated 25th April 2017, subject to the conditions set out in the attached Schedule 1.
Schedule 1 – Conditions
1) Details of the access, appearance, landscaping, layout, and scale, (hereinafter called "the reserved matters") shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the local planning authority before any development takes place and the development shall be carried out as approved.
2) Application for approval of the reserved matters shall be made to the local planning authority not later than 3 years from the date of this permission.
3) The development hereby permitted shall take place not later than 2 years from the date of approval of the last of the reserved matters to be approved.
4) No development shall take place, including any works of demolition, until a Construction Method Statement has been submitted to, and approved in writing by the local planning authority. The Statement shall provide for:
i) the parking of vehicles of site operatives and visitors;
ii) specify the type and number of vehicles;
iii) loading and unloading of plant and materials;
iv) storage of plant and materials used in constructing the development;
v) wheel washing facilities;
vi) measures to control the emission of dust and dirt during construction;
vii) the delivery, demolition and construction working hours.
The approved Construction Method Statement shall be adhered to throughout the construction period for the development.
5) Prior to commencement of the development hereby permitted full surface and foul water drainage details, including connection to any existing facility, the principles of sustainable drainage and the future maintenance of surface water discharge measures, shall be submitted to and be approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Thereafter the approved drainage details shall be fully implemented before the dwelling which it serves is occupied and shall thereafter be maintained as approved.
6) Details submitted under Condition 1 shall include existing and proposed site ground and floor levels for the dwellings and parking areas and section drawings through the site.
7) The details submitted under Condition 1 shall include full vehicular parking and turning facilities within the site, and the dwellings hereby permitted shall not be occupied until those facilities have been provided in accordance with the approved plans and shall thereafter be maintained as available for those purposes for the duration of the development.
8) Any application for reserved matters shall include a scheme for biodiversity enhancement, such as the incorporation of permanent roost/nest features for bats and birds. The details as approved shall be implemented and retained within 12 months of the first occupation of any dwelling hereby approved.
9) Prior to the commencement of any development an intrusive site investigation (to include gas monitoring) shall be undertaken to establish the exact situation regarding ground stability. Full details of the investigation, including a scheme for any remedial works required to be undertaken, shall be submitted to, and be approved in writing by, the Local Planning Authority. In the event of any remedial works being identified these works shall be undertaken in full prior to any other development and/or demolition commencing at the site in accordance with the approved details.